If you are experiencing problems with your broadband service you can try a factory reset to remove the current configuration from the device and restore the original settings. Please note that this will remove any customisations and changes that you have made to the router.
Whilst your router is turned on, carefully push a thin object into the reset hole on the rear of the unit until the power light turns off, then release the button.
The unit will reboot and attempt to contact our servers to download its last known good configuration. This process can take up to five minutes, so please ensure that you leave the DSL lead connected between your router and the telephone socket during this time. When the broadband and internet lights are green the router is ready to use.
Once the Wifi light is turned on, try connecting your devices to the router again using the default SSID name and password printed underneath your router.
In case the router doesn't have the settings saved, you may need to do these steps:
- Connect to your router via Ethernet Cable or Wifi
- Open your browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox) and browse to http://192.168.1.1
- Sign In and enter admin as user name and the access key printed on the product label of your router as password.
- Under Internet Access, check the status of your Internet connection. If it is not connected, click Internet Access, enter the Username and Password for your Internet connection (username is **********@homeshift.vodafone.net and Password is **********), then click Save." Check admin (Internet Line Section for the customer's logins).
- Wait for the connection and test