My in-home display is faulty. What can I do?

If you have had the in-home display provided by Colorado Energy for less than 12 months, and the display has broken or is no longer working as it should be, we can replace it free of charge. If there is evidence that the damage has been caused by you, we may consider applying a charge.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.