Welcome to your new home thats supplied by us; Homeshift.
To get started, we'll need to set up an account for you so you can pay for the energy you’re using. We'll ask you to do this even if you want to switch to another supplier - it'll make the switching process simpler.
To set up your account we’ll ask for:
Your full name.
Your full address.
Your date of birth.
Your mobile phone number.
The email address that you would like us to use for your account.
Your first meter readings (ideally the readings you took when you moved in).
We will then be able to set up an account for you, where you will be able to add your payment details.
Once we set up your account, you'll also be able to upload your meter readings, we recommend where possible, you submit these monthly.
When we set up your account, we'd like to get to know more about you and your household, this is so we know how to support you and your household, can you please advise:
- If anyone in the household registered as disabled?
- Please advise if you have any specific needs as a result of a sight or hearing impairment?
- Do you have a chronic illness / living with dementia / experiencing mental health issues/ living with learning difficulties?
- Does anyone in the household have a medical reliance on electricity (i.e. a heart or lung condition or is reliant on a ventilator, or has medication that requires refrigerations etc)?
- Please confirm if there are any children under 5, if so, please provide the year/s that they were born?
- Do you have a poor sense of smell ?
- Would you like to nominate a friend, family member or carer to look after your energy account
If you the answer is Yes to any of the questions above please contact us so we can let you know what support we can offer.
Our contact details can be found here.